- to give students information about the European cultural policy
- to give students information about the national cultural policies and issues relating to cultural management
- to give information about the background of ideological, historical, philosophical factors influencing cultural policy
- to give tools and skills for critical analysis of the current cultural policies in Europe
- to give means to react on the mains challenges of the cultural management: cultural industries, demographics changes and cultural diversity
- enhance the cultural competence of the students and to create networks for future managers of culture
From the Box below you can find some of the material that has been used in our course. Material includes teaching material as well a sample of students' project work.